The Sea World Culture and Arts Center
Sunday - Thursday 10:00-22:00
Friday - Saturday 10:00-22:30
The exhibition hall
|Sunday - Thursday||Friday - Saturday|
|V&A Gallery||10: 00-20: 30||10: 00-21: 30|
|GuanFu museum||10: 00-20: 30||10: 00-21: 30|
|Shekou Museum of Reform and Opening||10: 00-20: 30||10: 00-21: 30|
|Museum Shop||10: 00-22: 00||10: 00-22: 30|
Sunday - Thursday 10: 00-22: 00
Friday - Saturday 10: 00-22: 30
- Please purchase at the Service Center on Level 1 or the Self-service Ticket machines, or use the online verification code to redeem paper tickets on site.
- Admission is limited to one person per ticket.
- Admissions are required for children under the age of 12 years and they must be accompanied by adults.
- Smoking, shouting, eating and drinking are prohibited in the venue.
- Audiences are allowed to take photographs and video recordings in the exhibition, but the use of flash lights and selfie sticks are not allowed.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, please check the information carefully before purchasing.